EN:Able Futures Community Interest Company has a team of focused professionals who manage the entire apprenticeship provision process through from feasibility, recruitment, appointment, learning provider liaison, pastoral care and on-going mentoring.
We are governed by a Board of committed professionals with many years of experience of working in employment, skills, training and recruitment across the construction, housing and built environment sectors and beyond. Their combined experience brings a unique blend of commercial, recruitment and training and regional construction sector knowledge.
- Mark Scott: Executive – Operations
- Catherine Bishop: Executive – Employment & Skills
- Julie Deeley – Operations Manager
- Nicky Field – Development Coach
- Catherine Luter – Business Coordinator
- Caroline Key – CITB Shared Apprenticeship Scheme Coordinator for Yorkshire & Humber
- Amy Dutton – Placement Support Officer (Futureworks Flintshire)
- Eddy Dennis – Recruitment Support
- Jennifer Drake – Assistant Development Coach
- Hannah Norton – Development Coach