The EN:Able Community Investment Fund is open for applications from community groups in Yorkshire and Humber for the 6th year running. Closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2017.
In its first 5 rounds of funding (2012-2016) the Fund has awarded a total of nearly £400k to 119 projects.
By way of background, the EN:Able Community Investment Fund is one of the consortium’s delivery vehicles for social and economic regeneration in the communities of its social housing landlord members. It opens for applications from community groups working across Yorkshire and Humber once a year from late July / early August to October.
In 2017 the Fund will award grants of up to £5,000* to local projects working in the communities of Efficiency North’s social housing landlord members who use Efficiency North’s frameworks. In line with Efficiency North’s goals to make a difference in the region, the Fund backs projects that:
- support the local pound;
- offer opportunities for local jobs and training;
- are environmentally friendly;
- support mental and physical wellbeing;
- provide long term benefits for the local community.
To offer as much assistance as possible to all community groups interested in applying to the fund, Efficiency North is hosting 4 free events in the North, South, West and East of the region.
These events will:
- showcase what groups have already achieved in their communities with cash received;
- guide project leaders through the application process.
Speakers will include community group leaders and EN’s Social Value Manager Paul Mitchell.
For your chance to register and find out more, click here now!
* Outstanding projects may be eligible for higher levels of funding. This will be discussed individually with each project lead to understand how the project could use additional funds, following the evaluation process.